Location: Atlanta GA
About the team...
AttackIQ sales team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned regional sales representatives with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. With a dedicated sales engineer, we show our clients how to exercise their security controls, processes, and people to ensure that cyber defenses are always configured to block or detect the most advanced adversaries.
About The Role...
- Join our team starting immediately
- Manage a large volume of enterprise deals and deal sizes for the Northeast region
- Build and maintain strong ties with all levels of an organization
- Develop, initiate and execute sales plan
- Identify, qualify and execute winning sales strategies
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates to management
- Consistently exceeds quarterly revenue targets
- Responsible for pre-sales function as needed
- Approximately 50% of your time will be spent traveling
- Work remotely from home office in NYC region
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on new product pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space
- Outstanding track record of managing large volume of sales and deal sizes
- Strong network of established relationships with key decision makers
- Extremely organized, an effective communicator, and a capable leader
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently and within a team
- Regional Director with previous demonstrated hiring skills preferred
AttackIQ, a leader in the emerging market of continuous security validation, built the industry's first platform to give mid-market and large enterprises the ability to test and measure the effectiveness of their security capabilities. The open FireDrill™ platform provides insight into how well current security tools, products and processes are working. The AttackIQ Community, which launched in July 2016, brings together the brightest minds in the security industry to challenge existing security practices and bring a more collaborative methodology to validating security decision-making. With its FireDrill™ platform and purpose-built community, AttackIQ is changing the security game.
At AttackIQ, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries. Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought-after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.