What do we do?
We are AttackIQ and we are engineering a disruptive security product called FireDrill that
delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps,
strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
We work with top companies around the world which surely use their products or services on a
daily basis. We give answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related
How do we do it?
At the core of our values at AttackIQ is the ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful
discourse. We've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where
anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be
surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn,
we take ownership and and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
Who are you?
You are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a
team player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on
something and are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to
engineering and customer problems.
You don’t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain and you are eager to get involved in
anything that could tangentially impact your work.
You are used to get things done and are confident about your skills but still are humble and able
to accept criticism and follow guidelines.
As a backend engineer at AttackIQ you will have to build and maintain new features for our
main product FireDrill.These features give a direct answer to our customers’ needs, so the ideal candidate would be
eager to understand what are those needs and what’s the best way to implement them given
the customer use case.
- Strong experience with Django Rest Framework
- Strong experience working with multi-tenant applications
- Strong experience with database, message brokers, caching, load balancing
- technologies (e.g. postgresql, redis, celery)
- Ability to identify and fix scalability issues (e.g. datadog, new relic, pghero, silk)
- Prior experience with AWS technology stack
- Used to deliver high quality software (proper testing, clean code)
- Daily experience working with development tools like git and unix systems
- Proficient English language skills
- Prior experience with vagrant, ansible, terraform, docker and docker-compose
- Prior experience with orchestration technologies (e.g. kubernetes)
- Prior experience with NoSQL
- Prior experience implementing SSO end-to-end
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Backend Engineer Job Application”