Reports to: Sales Manager/Director of Marketing
AttackIQ started with a simple realization. Organizations invest heavily in complex security technologies, but no one knows whether these systems are working as intended. We solve that problem with market leading software that safely tests systems for vulnerabilities. Our product is in use by some of the largest organizations in the world.
AttackIQ is recruiting for a business development representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
Headquartered in San Diego, AttackIQ is seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our team in our Sorrento Valley location. As a BDR with AttackIQ, you will be responsible for networking and prospecting for new opportunities. You will hold business conversations that meet the minimum qualification criteria for AttackIQ sales identify new prospects, and grow business relationships with companies across all industries, verticals, and market sizes.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and sales executives
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity-based targets
- Understand AttackIQ products, value, and pricing and be able to effectively communicate to prospects and internal teams
- Leverage Salesforce to maintain and record daily activity with defined metrics
Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recent college graduate willing to be trained; some customer-facing experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper telephone etiquette, and a professional attitude
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where growth potential is driven by your individual abilities and attitude
- General knowledge of technology industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products quickly and accurately
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, detail oriented and proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce CRM experience preferred
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Business Development Representative”