Customer Success at AttackIQ
The Director of Customer success functions as part of a high energy team dedicated to providing customer delight.
- Drive value creation and ROI across our client portfolio.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers. This includes building relationships with key customer stakeholders (e.g. CEO/CTOs, CSO’s, CISO’s, and cybersecurity engineers).
- Partner with the rest of the AttackIQ team, including Sales, Support, and Engineering, to ensure accounts are grown from the time the virtual bell sounds though every subscription renewal.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to maintain a portfolio of accounts.
- Interact directly with customers to be sure they are getting full product value, executing on a strategy appropriate for their use case, and advocate for in the product development cycle.
- Work within SalesForce and product telemetry tools to interact and communicate internally about our customer’s needs and wants.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer success, account management, or professional services, with management/leadership experience
- Possess cybersecurity experience and a well-known cybersecurity certification or degree
- Prior experience working in a SaaS environment is desired
- Have a track record of operational excellence
- Have demonstrated ability to build rapport with people
- Are skilled at communicating complex ideas and leveraging data to do so.
- Possess strong commercial instincts with a deep understanding of the customer life cycle
- Have a passion for the problem we are trying to solve and a strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Reside in the greater New York Metropolitan area
- Have the ability to travel frequently