Location: Santa Clara, CA
AttackIQ sales team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned regional sales personnel with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. With a dedicated sales engineer, we show our clients how to exercise their security controls, processes, and people to ensure that cyber defenses are always configured to block or detect the most advanced adversaries.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for generating awareness and demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to, account-based programs, regional shows, conferences, digital and targeted field events. This person will be an individual contributor and work closely with AttackIQ's regional sales directors and channel partners to ensure marketing aligns and delivers overall pipeline to build strong business growth. The person will need to have experience in both strategic, tactical, and channel marketing as many of our campaigns are planned and executed with our partners.
• Drive the marketing and demand generation efforts for AttackIQ in the US and parts of LATAM.
• Promote and drive AttackIQ’s vision and strategy in the region
• Build a marketing plan to generate pipeline for our direct sales force and our strategic partners.
• Drive demand generation campaigns directly and via the partner eco-system.
• Build an account-based marketing (ABM) plan to target new prospects in the enterprise space
• Organize and execute local marketing events such as local conferences, seminars, webinars, banner advertising, and content syndication.
• Monitor lead follow up and conversions to opportunities to build a solid pipeline within your region/verticals
• 5-7 years’ experience in Field and Partner Marketing (security software experience is a plus)
• Experience with complex B2B enterprise sales cycles and demonstrating marketing’s impact on the business thru business models, dashboards and data
• Strong understanding on how to leverage and plan lead generation programs with channel partners
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven experience using Salesforce and 6Sense a plus
• Budget Planning and Management Skills
• Solid event management and organization skills
• Experience in building integrated campaign leveraging the full marketing mix
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment
• Self-starter who can be independent and the ability to execute flawlessly
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing discipline preferred
• Ability to travel up to 30-40% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status