AttackIQ sales team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned regional sales personnel with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. With a dedicated sales engineer, we show our clients how to exercise their security controls, processes, and people to ensure that cyber defenses are always configured to block or detect the most advanced adversaries.
About the Role:
The North America Sales Operations Analyst (Data Management & Sales Analytics) will be responsible for developing new sales reports and analyses forNorth America Sales management.
The position will be key to ensure the sales data quality across North America by acquiring a solid knowledge of the data structure and interacting with both Corporate and North America Operations teams.
The ideal candidate must have superb analytical skills, be highly numerate with attention to details, good knowledge of Data base management and Business Intelligence applications, advanced Excel skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This position reports to the VP Sales and will be based out of San Diego, California.
Overall Job Activities
- Create and maintain management sales reports and automated analyses specifically defined for North America sub regions and sales support functions
- Develop and maintain market segmentation and sales coverage reporting and analytics
- Support bi annual planning and sales coverage realignment processes
- Support for sales hierarchy management and account data quality assurance working in conjunction with Corporate Operations teams (Territory Management Center of Excellence, India Shared Service)
- Support resolution of specific bookings and compensation queries
- Positive attitude, passion, self-direction and motivation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Good knowledge of modern Business Intelligence applications
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively complex analyses and articulate insights
- Significant experience in Salesforce.com
- Team player, inclusive style, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, business and process oriented
- Ability to maintain consistent standards of work quality and deliver under time pressure
- Strong intellectual horsepower, ability to learn new tools and to understand environments in a rapid fashion
Education / Experience
- BA/BS degree or higher in Data Science, Business Management, Finance, Actuary Science, Statistics, Mathematics
- Minimum 2 years of excellent track record in Sales Operations, BI Reporting, Planning, Finance or related areas preferably in the Technology, Consumer Goods, Telecommunications sectors or a Management Consulting sectors
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Sales Operations Specialist Job Application”