Location: San Diego / Santa Clara CA
AttackIQ is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to drive our demand generation programs to increase brand awareness and accelerate growth of the business. They will be responsible for driving lead generation to build pipeline and acquire new customers. The marketing manager will be instrumental in supporting the AttackIQ sales efforts to achieve revenue-generating results through integrated marketing campaign development and execution. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-performance, Series A cybersecurity software team, and have an immediate impact on the success of the company.
- Develop creative integrated marketing programs optimized for specific personas and industries to generate top-of-funnel leads.
- Manage demand gen campaigns end-to-end including creative, content curation, digital ad placement, and social leveraging all available channels -- website, landing pages, content syndication, SEO, SEM, blog, email, nurture, webinars, events, etc.
- Collaborate on content calendar to ensure production of compelling content to support top of funnel and middle of funnel lead gen campaigns, public relations and thought leadership.
- Support channel and technology marketing programs with campaigns and events.
- Track metrics to measure lead gen activities and conversions to sales to optimize marketing effectiveness and investments.
- Work across cross-functional teams including sales, channel and technology partners to build and measure pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of direct experience in demand generation and digital marketing for a technology company.
- Experience fielding integrated B2B marketing programs with measurable results.
- Highly proficient with marketing automation, Marketo preferred, to build landing pages, digital and email campaigns, and nurture programs.
- Proficiency with CRM, preferably Salesforce, to manage campaign performance against investment.
- Project management skills to track marketing activities, timelines, and priorities.
- Self-starter that operates well in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent written, verbal and organization skills.
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Senior Marketing Manager - San Diego or Santa Clara Job Application”