About the team...
AttackIQ sales team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned regional sales personnel with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. With a dedicated sales engineer, we show our clients how to exercise their security controls, processes, and people to ensure that cyber defenses are always configured to block or detect the most advanced adversaries.
About The Role...
- Understand and effectively present the AttackIQ FireDrill™ platform
- Create and deliver compelling demonstrations of AttackIQ products and solutions
- Create and lead evaluations and proof of concepts that clearly demonstrate the compelling differentiators of AttackIQ product portfolio.
- Understand and effectively differentiate against our top competitors
- Own, create, and present architecture documents, which clearly articulate the technical and commercial benefits of the AttackIQ solution including the security, operations, and ROI impacts to your top customers and prospects.
- Contribute to best practice, security update, competitive, and process improvement information
- Manage the extension and return of evaluation equipment within your prospects and customers
- Understand and assist customers through the support escalation process
- Technical competence: Understands AttackIQ products, with a focus on MITRE ATT&CK framework and adversarial TTPs.
- Agenda setting: Effectively articulates the AttackIQ value proposition and vision for continuous security validation; Effective in identifying problems in customer environments and positioning AttackIQ solutions; Effectively engages customers at technical field and technical management levels.
- Professional skills: Effective in customer facing engagement, and in writing, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills; focused on continued development and experience.
- Attitude: Takes responsibility for own actions; self-motivated; consistently exhibits a positive attitude and demonstrates a “whatever-it-takes” mentality to get things done.
- Teamwork: Works productively with the immediate team and channel partners and can engage with the product, marketing, and other members of the extended team.
- Domestic travel within the territory is often required, and international travel may be required
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling cyber security and infrastructure-based security controls including, but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies, Vuln, and Caches.
- Candidates should have practical experience working with routing and switching products
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- Mature and effective organizational and time-management skills.
- Think Bad. Do Good. You could have been the adversary but instead chose the “light”.
- Coding skills highly desirable. Python is extra bonus points.
- BSCS or equivalent and 3+ years of experience as an SE or Systems Integrator.
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable).
- Industry knowledge of security and network product and technology trends.
- Knowledge of competitive solutions and selling strategies.
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing or troubleshooting security products.
- Experience with, or knowledge of
- Modern datacenter and public cloud infrastructure and technology.
- Modern network threats and malware.
- Network forensics and incident response.
- Automation and orchestration tools and technologies.
- End point security products and technologies
- Relevant industry certifications – eg. SANS, CISSP, CCIE, etc.
AttackIQ, a leader in the emerging market of continuous security validation, built the industry's first platform to give mid-market and large enterprises the ability to test and measure the effectiveness of their security capabilities. The open FireDrill™ platform provides insight into how well current security tools, products and processes are working. The AttackIQ Community, which launched in July 2016, brings together the brightest minds in the security industry to challenge existing security practices and bring a more collaborative methodology to validating security decision-making. With its FireDrill™ platform and purpose-built community, AttackIQ is changing the security game.
At AttackIQ, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries. Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought-after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security. Think Bad. Do Good!