What do we do?
We are AttackIQ and we are engineering a disruptive security product called FireDrill that
delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps,
strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
We work with top companies around the world which surely use their products or services on a
daily basis. We give answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related
How do we do it?
At the core of our values at AttackIQ is the ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful
discourse. We've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where
anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be
surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn,
we take ownership and and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
Who are you?
You are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a
team player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on
something and are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to
engineering and customer problems.
You don’t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain and you are eager to get involved in
anything that could tangentially impact your work.
You are used to get things done and are confident about your skills but still are humble and able
to accept criticism and follow guidelines.
As a site reliability engineer at AttackIQ you will have to optimize our infrastructure and applications performance and make sure that our products run smoothly.
You will have to design, implement and operationalize an incident response strategy getting the buy-in from the stakeholders and working across teams to get a solution that works company-wide.
You will have to design and implement the best approaches to instrument our platform, as well as, troubleshoot any performance or reliability issue happening at any layer of our technology stack.
- Proficient communication skills. Ability to communicate both to management and engineering
- Proven experience designing and implementing incident response and failover strategies
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. ansible, terraform)
- Strong experience using AWS technology stack
- Experience troubleshooting performance issues (e.g. datadog, new relic, pghero, silk)
- Experience building and managing monitoring/alerting systems (e.g. datadog)
- Experience building and managing failover systems
- Experience working with container solutions (e.g. docker, docker compose)
- Experience working with container orchestration solutions (e.g. kubernetes)
- Experience developing scripts with python
- Experience with development tools like git and unix systems
- Proficient English language skills
- Experience configuring server technology (uWSGI, nginx, supervisord)
- Experience with databases, message brokers and caching (e.g postgresql, celery, redis)
- Experience with Django Rest Framework
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Site Reliability Engineer Job Application”