Business Development Representative
What do we do?
AttackIQ, the leading independent vendor of breach and attack simulation solutions, built the industry’s first Security Optimization Platform for continuous security control validation and improving security program effectiveness and efficiency. AttackIQ is trusted by leading organizations worldwide to plan security improvements and verify that cyberdefenses work as expected, aligned with the MITRE ATT&CK framework. The Company is committed to giving back to the cybersecurity community through its free AttackIQ Academy, open Preactive Security Exchange, and partnership with the MITRE Center for Threat-Informed Defense.
How do we do it?
It’s as much about how you accomplish your work as it is about the work you accomplish. That’s why our culture is simple: work with purpose and make the most of each day. As a team, we cherish curiosity and value camaraderie. We show respect for new ideas as well as the faces behind them. We’re transparent and push one another to constantly improve. But most of all, we enjoy what we do.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and sales executives
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity-based targets
- Understand AttackIQ products, value, and pricing and be able to effectively communicate to prospects and internal teams
- Leverage Salesforce to maintain and record daily activity with defined metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recent college graduate willing to be trained; some customer-facing experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper telephone etiquette, and a professional attitude
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where growth potential is driven by your individual abilities and attitude
- General knowledge of the technology industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products quickly and accurately
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce CRM experience preferred
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Business Development Representative Job Application”