Channel Account Manager, Central & East Coast
About the Team
AttackIQ sales team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned regional sales representatives with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. With a dedicated sales engineer, we show our clients how to exercise their security controls, processes, and people to ensure that cyber defenses are always configured to block or detect the most advanced adversaries.
The Channel team’s mission is to build the AttackIQ Partner Network. In order for us to accomplish this goal, we need a new Channel Manager with channel, sales, and strategy experience. This is a channel sales role for the Central and East coast region of North America and will work with Value Added Resellers (VARs). You will manage and expand existing channel partnerships, working towards the AttackIQ channel strategy focused on winning new customers, and expanding our technology footprint with existing customers through our channel partner program.
- You will provide partners with the resources to identify new opportunities and build a Partner sourced pipeline.
- Accelerate revenue and new customer acquisition through AttackIQ’s Channel program.
- Manage strategic partnerships following the values outlined in AttackIQ’s Partner program.
- Build upon partner strategy at the field level to support partnerships.
- Attend industry events, working with partners to create incremental business.
- Close new business deals by coordinating with partners and internal AttackIQ team.
- Measure and provide success metrics to partners and the business, analyzing business intelligence and making strategic adjustments.
- Work with direct sales and marketing organization to socialize the value proposition of our partnerships.
- Establish and use senior level contacts in partner organizations to accomplish joint partner strategy.
- 3+ years field sales and/or channel account management experience in the IT security or software sector.
- Skills required include: closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning, business planning.
- Demonstrated success in previous positions.
- Territory management.
AttackIQ, a leader in the emerging market of continuous security validation, built the industry’s first platform to give mid-market and large enterprises the ability to test and measure the effectiveness of their security capabilities. The AttackIQ platform provides insight into how well current security tools, products and processes are working. The AttackIQ Academy and Informed Defender Community, which launched in March 2020, brings together over 13,000 of the brightest minds in the security industry to challenge existing security practices and bring a more collaborative methodology to validating security decision-making. With our security optimization platform and purpose-built community, AttackIQ is changing the security game and making the world a safer place for compute.
At AttackIQ, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries. Our team boasts some of the industry’s brightest and most sought-after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Channel Account Manager, Central & East Coast”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.