Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for establishing and building customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. You will ensure customers are satisfied with AttackIQ’s product, derive maximized value from their purchase, provide high-level technical support, and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions. You will be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of AttackIQ customers and responsible for connecting them and their needs to the various other teams within AttackIQ as needed. You are the customer’s trusted advisor on automated security testing methodology and how it interacts with the various facets of their security program. You will work as a team with one or more Customer Success Engineers and in coordination with our sales teams to ensure our customers receive the full value of their purchase in terms of technology and methodology.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Customer Success and will be remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive value creation and ROI across our client portfolio.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers. This includes building relationships with key customer stakeholders (e.g. CEO/CTOs, CSO’s, CISO’s, Managers, and cybersecurity engineers).
- Partner with the rest of the AttackIQ team, including Sales, Support, and Engineering, to ensure accounts are grown from the time the virtual bell sounds though every renewal.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to support a portfolio of accounts.
- Interact directly and often with customers to be sure they are getting full product value, executing on a strategy appropriate for their use case, and advocate for them in the product development cycle.
- Work within Salesforce and product telemetry tools to interact and communicate internally about our customers’ needs and wants.
- Speak confidently on the mechanics and concepts of cyberspace attack and defense.
- Have a track record of operational excellence.
- Have demonstrated ability to build rapport with people.
- Are skilled at communicating complex ideas and leveraging data to do so.
- Possess strong commercial instincts with a deep understanding of the customer life cycle.
- Have a passion for the problems we are trying to solve and a strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have the ability to travel occasionally.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity disciplines, or related experience
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer success, account management, or professional services, with management/leadership experience.
- Prior experience working in a SaaS environment is desired.
- Possess cybersecurity experience and a well-known cybersecurity certification or degree.
- Exceptional written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Customer Success Manager”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.