Customer Solutions Engineer
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, your mission is to employ means technical, educational, procedural and otherwise to ensure our customers have the expertise and resources required to derive optimized value from the AttackIQ Platform. You will own and manage multiple concurrent customer projects in both on premise and SaaS deployments. You will be the primary technical resource and SME on the AttackIQ product for a portfolio of customers. You will work as a team with one or more Customer Success Managers and in coordination with our sales teams to ensure our customers achieve their security objectives through use of the AttackIQ platform. You’ll work closely with engineering and product management to drive product improvements and direction based on your customer focused experience. You are a curious and results-driven technical professional who’s been around the block once or twice when it comes to understanding and responding to adversary activity.
This role will report to the Director of Customer Success Engineering and will be remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with operationalizing their security objectives into immediately relevant, technical implementation plans.
- Translate between managerial, compliance & technical audiences.
- Guide and advise customers in deriving assessment strategies from contextual security controls, threat intelligence, security research, and organizational security objectives.
- Assist customers with designing and scaling new and existing deployments.
- Assist customers with new integrations and troubleshooting problematic integrations.
- Train customers in various aspects and use of AttackIQ products.
- Develop, package, deliver, and implement custom solutions for customers.
- Assist customers with training and in-depth implementation of AttackIQ platform features.
- Create, test and document enterprise readiness functionality.
- Document and analyze customer usage and requirements to derive platform feature roadmap items and enhancements.
- Speak confidently on the mechanics and concepts of cyberspace attack and defense.
- Have a track record of technical excellence and mental adaptation.
- Are skilled at communicating and teaching complex topics.
- Understanding the challenges faced with within the cyber security industry and have a passion for applying BAS to solve those challenges, within a rapidly evolving startup organization.
Required Experience and Skills
- BS+ in Computer Science/IT/Security & 10+ years of experience within the industry is required.
- A wide breadth of hands-on, technical experience, across several of the following disciplines is required:
- Digital Forensics & Malware/Binary Analysis
- Incident Response / Security Consulting
- Offensive Security / Penetration Testing
- Enterprise Security Engineering/Systems & Network Security Engineering
- SOC / Security Operations & Analysis
- Experience with system internals on Windows, Linux & OS X, particularly with regard to malware analysis and adversarial behaviors. Strong knowledge of windows system internals & API required.
- Experience with operational security on both Windows & Linux systems is required.
- Experience with enterprise detection engineering and a deep, technical knowledge of security control capabilities is required.
- Experience writing scripts in one or more of the following is highly desirable: bash/shell, batch, powershell, python.
- Experience consuming data from RESTful API services over HTTPS using python is highly desirable.
- Experience with enterprise SIEM & SOAR platforms, particularly with automation projects is desired.
- Experience working with security frameworks (Compliance, controls, risk & adversarial models) is desired (particularly MITRE ATT&CK).
- Experience working with cloud, data science/data engineering, and devops/secdevops is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Customer Solutions Engineer”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.