Head of Global Talent Acquisition
As the Head of Global Talent Acquisition you will be responsible for developing and executing all global recruiting strategies that strengthen organizational capabilities to ensure our business leaders have the talent to successfully implement business objectives. You will partner with business leaders, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs and/or gaps associated with those goals, and develop and implement programs and services to find the right talent. Leading the talent acquisition team, you will have the responsibility for recruiting strategies, talent/succession plan execution; sourcing and acquisition strategies; recruiting tools and processes; and talent pipelines. This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Develop, manage and oversee the full global life-cycle talent acquisition process, including managing a team of recruiters.
- Build and execute a technology strategy that supports an effective and efficient recruiting process, employment branding and leverage social media to attract the best talent.
- Build partnerships with internal stakeholders to ensure clear recruitment solutions and strategies are in alignment with the business needs.
- Consult with business leaders to initiate and develop in-depth and innovative talent acquisition strategies and plan to fill position vacancies or to provide guidance and subject matter expertise for future talent acquisition planning.
- Strategic recruiting including complex senior and/or business-critical hiring, with the emphasis on strategic pipelining and direct sourcing.
- Analyze success against recruiting metrics and creates and executes plans to achieve ongoing improvement in results that will reduce unwanted turnover in the business.
- Research and recommend practices and methods for improving the hiring process.
- Develop cost-effective, high-impact solutions that address business needs (short and long term). Achieve maximum ROI for the investment in recruitment sourcing and hiring of key talent.
- Proactively control expenses, increase value, and promote highly effective recruiting practices to ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
- Assure we are legally compliant with policies and laws related to employment.
- Work closely with business partners to recruit and staff open positions with high-caliber candidates. This will include generating job descriptions, posting open positions, prescreening candidates scheduling interviews and notifying candidates.
- Develop and coordinate college and Intern recruiting programs. Assist with engaging and tracking independent contractors.
- Prepare external postings, career site text and creative, external recruiting marketing and Company promotion materials.
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships successfully with all levels within an organization in a global environment.
- Strong track record of delivering innovative and business focused solutions. Experience recruiting and managing senior level candidates/roles.
- Proven ability to direct source candidates, leverage current sourcing tools, and the ability to team with outside vendors when needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current talent acquisition systems and talent tracking systems, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Taleo Business/Enterprise Edition, Greenhouse, etc.
- Smart, driven, savvy with a knack for creativity and have a lot of energy to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think out-of-the-box and be a problem solver.
- Strategic thinker that is able to resolve conflicts/issues using sound business judgment. Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and work well with all levels of management.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of talent acquisition experience total full life-cycle recruitment.
- 7+ years of people management experience in recruitment. Previous start-up experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Internet-based technologies preferred. Exceptional written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Head of Global Talent Acquisition”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.