Lead Backend Engineer
What do we do?
AttackIQ, the leading independent vendor of breach and attack simulation solutions, built the industry’s first Security Optimization Platform for continuous security control validation and improving security program effectiveness and efficiency. AttackIQ is trusted by leading organizations worldwide to plan security improvements and verify that cyberdefenses work as expected, aligned with the MITRE ATT&CK framework. The Company is committed to giving back to the cybersecurity community through its free AttackIQ Academy, open Preactive Security Exchange, and partnership with the MITRE Center for Threat-Informed Defense.
How do we do it?
It’s as much about how you accomplish your work as it is about the work you accomplish. That’s why our culture is simple: work with purpose and make the most of each day. As a team, we cherish curiosity and value camaraderie. We show respect for new ideas as well as the faces behind them. We’re transparent and push one another to constantly improve. But most of all, we enjoy what we do.
Who are you?
You are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a team player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on something and are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to engineering and customer problems.
You don’t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain and you are eager to get involved in anything that could tangentially impact your work.
You are used to getting things done and are confident about your skills but still are humble and able to accept criticism and follow guidelines.
As a backend engineer at AttackIQ you will have to build and maintain new features for our main product FireDrill.These features give a direct answer to our customers’ needs, so the ideal candidate would be eager to understand what are those needs and what’s the best way to implement them given the customer use case.
- Strong experience with Django Rest Framework
- Strong experience working with multi-tenant applications
- Strong experience with database, message brokers, caching, load balancing technologies (e.g. postgresql, redis, celery)
- Ability to identify and fix scalability issues (e.g. datadog, new relic, pghero, silk)
- Prior experience with AWS technology stack
- Used to deliver high quality software (proper testing, clean code)
- Daily experience working with development tools like git and unix systems
- Proficient English language skills
- Prior experience with vagrant, ansible, terraform, docker and docker-compose
- Prior experience with orchestration technologies (e.g. kubernetes)
- Prior experience with NoSQL
- Prior experience implementing SSO end-to-end
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Lead Backend Engineer Job Application”