Principal Technical Marketing Engineer
As a Principal Technical Marketing Engineer, you will be an enabling force-of-nature for customers, technical sellers, partners and more. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of their needs and will apply your superlative communication skills — in the mediums that matter most to those parties — to make them successful with the practice of Threat-Informed Defense.
This role will report to the VP of Products and will be located anywhere in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the preeminent technical expert on all aspects of the AttackIQ platform from end-to-end, adapting your knowledge for internal and external engagements.
- Partner prolifically with your constituencies to develop insights on how the Platform can solve known and unknown customer problems.
- Translate these insights into enabling material that illustrates how to apply the Platform to these problems.
- Evangelize the mission and message of Threat-Informed Defense with customers, partners and the broader information security community.
- Demonstrated understanding of most commonly-deployed information security technologies to support visibility, network and endpoint defense — think Palo Alto, Cisco, Crowdstrike, Cylance, Splunk, Elastic and beyond.
- Expert communicator with a long history of building enablement tools that decisively contribute to the success of the offering you’re working on.
- Familiarity with common hack, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools like Kali, Metasploit or similar.
- Knowledge of current adversary tactics, technique and procedures (TTP) and how to model behaviors in context of MITRE ATT&CK.
- No stranger to APIs — you love showing people how to use them to make their lives awesome, and illustrate the power of integrating All The Things.
- Smart, driven, and able to think-on-your-feet in a fast-paced environment.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years experience in a technical marketing or technical sales role — or equivalent total experience in the information security space.
- Offensive or defensive cybersecurity roles in your past are a big plus.
- Exceptional written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Principal Technical Marketing Engineer”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.