Sales Development Representative (SDR), North America, Austin
AttackIQ is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for North America, as we grow our company! Your role is on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for account managers by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects. You will partner with multiple internal organizations (Sales, Marketing, Customer, etc.) and be crucial to our success in uncovering new opportunities, following up on inbound leads and contact requests, and driving pipeline. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-performance, Series B cybersecurity software team and have an immediate impact on the growth of the company. This is a remote position with candidates preferably located in Austin, Texas.
- Understand AttackIQ’s mission, value proposition, and product in order to effectively pitch cybersecurity buyers on the benefits of our platform and company.
- Convert inbound leads from marketing campaigns, Drift, and web contact requests into qualified demos and meetings with the Account Executive team.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership on identifying target accounts and proactively outbound prospecting into related contacts for demos and meetings.
- Manage and record daily activities, as well as data of prospective clients in our Salesforce CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Proactively share ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of the firm.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation, using tools like LinkedIn Navigator, Salesloft, Bombora, and Zoom Info.
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales or sales development role, ideally in the enterprise software industry.
- Technically adept, proactive, self-motivated, and driven by results.
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and in learning new tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper telephone etiquette, and a professional attitude.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where growth potential is driven by your individual abilities and attitude.
- General knowledge of the technology industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products quickly and accurately. Cybersecurity industry knowledge is a plus!
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
AttackIQ, a leader in the emerging market of continuous security validation, built the industry’s first platform to give mid-market and large enterprises the ability to test and measure the effectiveness of their security capabilities. The AttackIQ platform provides insight into how well current security tools, products and processes are working. The AttackIQ Academy and Informed Defender Community, which launched in March 2020, brings together over 13,000 of the brightest minds in the security industry to challenge existing security practices and bring a more collaborative methodology to validating security decision-making. With our security optimization platform and purpose-built community, AttackIQ is changing the security game and making the world a safer place for compute.
At AttackIQ, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries. Our team boasts some of the industry’s brightest and most sought-after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Sales Development Representative (SDR), North America, Austin”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.