Sales Director, Northcentral
About the Team
AttackIQ sales team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned regional sales representatives with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. With a dedicated sales engineer, we show our clients how to exercise their security controls, processes, and people to ensure that cyber defenses are always configured to block or detect the most advanced adversaries.
About the Role
- Join our team starting immediately.
- Manage a large volume of enterprise deals and deal sizes for the North Central region.
- Build and maintain strong ties with all levels of an organization.
- Develop, initiate and execute sales plan.
- Identify, qualify and execute winning sales strategies.
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates to management.
- Consistently exceeds quarterly revenue targets.
- Responsible for pre-sales function as needed.
- Approximately 50% of your time will be spent traveling.
- Work remotely from home office in NYC region.
5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on new product pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space.
- Outstanding track record of managing large volume of sales and deal sizes.
- Strong network of established relationships with key decision makers.
- Extremely organized, an effective communicator, and a capable leader.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently and within a team.
AttackIQ, a leader in the emerging market of continuous security validation, built the industry’s first platform to give mid-market and large enterprises the ability to test and measure the effectiveness of their security capabilities. The AttackIQ platform provides insight into how well current security tools, products and processes are working. The AttackIQ Academy and Informed Defender Community, which launched in March 2020, brings together over 13,000 of the brightest minds in the security industry to challenge existing security practices and bring a more collaborative methodology to validating security decision-making. With our security optimization platform and purpose-built community, AttackIQ is changing the security game and making the world a safer place for compute.
At AttackIQ, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries. Our team boasts some of the industry’s brightest and most sought-after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Sales Director, Northcentral ”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.