Sales Business Development Manager - EMEA
AttackIQ is seeking our first Sales Business Development Manager in EMEA, as we grow our presence in the region! Your role is on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for account managers by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects. You will partner with multiple internal organizations (Sales, Marketing, Customer, etc.) and be crucial to our success in uncovering new opportunities, unlocking new territories, and driving revenue into our pipeline. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-performance, Series B cybersecurity software team and have an immediate impact on the growth of the company.
- Understand AttackIQ’s mission, value proposition, and product in order to effectively pitch cybersecurity buyers on the benefits of our platform and company.
- Convert inbound leads from marketing campaigns, Drift, and web contact requests into qualified meetings with the Account Executive team.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership on identifying prospects in our target accounts for demos and meetings that help grow our sales pipeline.
- Manage and record daily activities, as well as data of prospective clients in our Salesforce CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Proactively share ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of the firm.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation, using tools like LinkedIn Navigator, Salesloft, Bombora, Zoom Info, and more.
- Travel to local events representing AttackIQ.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales development role in the enterprise software industry.
- Proven success penetrating new markets and helping build pipeline.
- Technically adept, self-motivated and driven by results.
- A self-starter who is interested in the success of the team.
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally.
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and to learn new tools.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Sales Business Development Manager – EMEA”