Senior Product Marketing Manager
AttackIQ is seeking a senior cybersecurity product marketing manager as we grow our company and continue to lead the Breach and Attack Simulation market. Strong candidates are seasoned product marketing leaders seeking growth. You also possess an infectious can-do attitude that inspires. You thirst for customer interaction and take pride in your storytelling skills. You obsess over precisely defining customer pain and develop value-based positioning. You are equally adept at right and left brained activities having both deep analytical skills and share evidence-based perspectives persuasively. You are never satisfied with the status quo and always pushing yourself and your team to raise the bar. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-performance, Series C cybersecurity software team and have an immediate impact on the growth of the company. AttackIQ offers a remote work location model for employee flexibility. At AttackIQ, we are committed to building an inclusive workplace, one that represents the diversity of the world we work to protect. That begins with our hiring practices. To help make the world more safe for compute, we need diverse experiences and perspectives on our teams. A fair hiring process is a vital part of achieving that vision.
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and habits, maintain user / buyer personas; be the expert on our competition and how to beat them through differentiation.
- Take technical concepts and translate them into meaningful business terms for multiple personas and audiences.
- Develop value-based stories that catch buyer’s attention. Develop solution positioning and corresponding messaging that uniquely differentiates the company’s solutions versus the competition.
- Bring your writing and analytical prowess to create compelling long-form and snackable content. Quality in each piece matters – across collateral, case studies, white papers, presentations, infographics, videos, and blog posts.
- Manage the internal and market launch of new offerings. Lead cross-functional execution. Systematically communicate the market value of new capabilities. Collaborate with the demand generation team to create campaign assets that deliver results.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, speaking engagements and on social media.
- Produce impactful sales tools and enablement for sellers and partners in partnership with Channel Sales and Sales leadership.
- Conduct and assist in various Analyst Relations activities such as analyst reports, briefings, and more; as well as media relations, as needed.
- Proactively share ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of the company.
- 5+ years professional experience in security, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate/align technical features to customer needs
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated sales support and training experience
- Great analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in marketing collateral and content creation
- Experience working with, or as a member of, a demand generation team
- Passion for the cybersecurity space and being part of a mission to make the world safe for compute
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment where growth potential is driven by your abilities and attitude.
- Humor and curiosity! We are a start-up. Change is the norm.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Senior Product Marketing Manager”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.