Senior Software Engineer, Integrations
AttackIQ is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Integrations interested in building integrations that provide direct insight into the health of a customer security stack. This role involves enabling our customers in validating their security controls by researching, documenting, and developing integrations between the AttackIQ platform and third-party security products. This engineer will measure customer needs, alongside customer success, and clearly communicate how the developed or modified integration satisfies the customer need. Alongside this, they will be expected to maintain and improve the underlying integration framework for the AttackIQ platform.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders, such as the Product Owner and Customer Success, to ensure the customer expectations are satisfied
- Develop integrations with security controls
- Maintain and improve the existing integration framework
- Maintain high quality, up to date documentation for our integrations
- Maintain code quality and implement high quality tests following TDD practices
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues relating to integrations
- Collaborate with adjacent software teams to ensure customer success
- Identify and alleviate pain points related to integration development and maintenance
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills or process in a quickly evolving environment
- Expertise in software design following SOLID principles
- Expertise with Python or other high level programming languages
- Expertise in understanding and utilizing documented REST APIs
- Proficiency with scripting languages, specifically Bash
- Proficiency with Linux systems and troubleshooting practices
- Competent Infosec knowledge about threats, TTPs, controls.
- Competent Knowledge about security technology stack (eg. SIEM, EDR, Firewall)
- Familiarity with Agile work environments
- Knowledge of Git and Git workflows
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Security Architecture
- Intimate knowledge of specific security controls (eg. Splunk ES, PAN NGFW, Tanium)
- Experience working with or on Red/Blue/Purple Teams
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Senior Software Engineer, Integrations”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.