Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
What do we do?
AttackIQ, the leading independent vendor of breach and attack simulation solutions, built the industry’s first Security Optimization Platform for continuous security control validation and improving security program effectiveness and efficiency. AttackIQ is trusted by leading organizations worldwide to plan security improvements and verify that cyberdefenses work as expected, aligned with the MITRE ATT&CK framework. The Company is committed to giving back to the cybersecurity community through its free AttackIQ Academy, open Preactive Security Exchange, and partnership with the MITRE Center for Threat-Informed Defense.
How do we do it?
It’s as much about how you accomplish your work as it is about the work you accomplish. That’s why our culture is simple: work with purpose and make the most of each day. As a team we cherish curiosity and value camaraderie. We show respect for new ideas as well as the faces behind them. We’re transparent and push one another to constantly improve. But most of all, we enjoy what we do.
What are we looking for?
AttackIQ is looking for an innovative, experienced Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations to own the strategy and day-to-day execution of marketing programs and ensure our processes are efficient and effective. The ideal candidate will deliver key insights and recommendations optimizing the performance of the Marketing department, Marketing campaigns, and programs within the organization.
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to build, scale, and effectively utilize our marketing technology stack to improve the operational efficiency of our programs and team. You will have a keen understanding of the funnel, obsess over the data, understand how (and which) technology enables smarter marketing, and track of all the little details that make a campaign a success. This role reports directly into the CMO.
What will you do?
- Be our SME in marketing automation and operational excellence.
- Own campaign creation, optimization, and technical management of demand generation programs including building, testing, documenting, attribution, and reporting of campaign results back to stakeholders.
- Create processes, documentation, and training to improve operational excellence and outcomes of managed programs.
- Manage, integrate, and scale a robust marketing technology stack including Marketo and its integration with Salesforce, etc. Manage 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools and technology that will improve efficiency, maintain data integrity, increase deliverability, and optimize performance.
- Regularly audit and proactively identify campaigns that need to be updated or removed from the lifecycle journey.
- Define and evangelize KPIs while ensuring marketing programs are optimized to meet or exceed targeted benchmarks.
- Track KPIs over time and deliver recommendations to the business to continually improve performance.
- Ensure we have processes and tools in place that facilitate accurate data collection.
- Maintain the performance and health of the database via data cleansing and enrichment, audience segmentation, and list hygiene to improve deliverability and engagement.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI. Leverage data and insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Advise on, implement, optimize, and refine attribution models that accurately demonstrate marketing’s impact on revenue and growth while allowing for more accurate forecasting.
- Drive consensus amongst stakeholders on data workflows and lead routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately to sales for qualification.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to optimize the flow of leads, build a common funnel and dashboards, and drive business metrics.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Demonstrated 5+ years experience in Marketing operations.
- Experience marketing for a B2B company including a strong understanding of sales & marketing funnels, B2B attribution models, tag management, personalization, lead scoring models, data integrity, and lead management and routing.
- Knowledge of email-friendly HTML/CSS with experience in coding responsive emails for a variety of email platforms and CMS.
- Be comfortable with Salesforce including validating and troubleshooting integrations, lead management, campaign management and assessment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and individuals of all levels of management and employees
- Analytical thinker with experience in data management including manipulating large sets of data to build and maintain lists (potentially from multiple sources), validating attribution models, implementing and optimizing lead scoring, scrubbing data to maintain data hygiene, and recommending data-driven marketing strategies to improve outcomes.
- Exceptional business intuition. You know when the data or model doesn’t make sense and dig in to figure out why. You have developed a habit of checking the accuracy of data and analysis before distributing.
- Marketo experience required.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce required.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyberattacks. You will help build our best practices from the ground up on marketing operations and accountability. You will recommend and influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core marketing tech stack. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with a passionate team.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations Job Application”