As an AttackIQ Support Engineer, you will serve as the initial contact point and technical expert for AttackIQ customers seeking assistance with their AttackIQ projects. You will engage all inbound requests and help AttackIQ deliver a best-in-class performance, service, and value to our customers. You will be part of an exciting, autonomous, and growing business that leverages our market-leading software platform to help provide continuous security validation.
This role will report to the VP of Field Engineering and will be regionally based.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support clients use of our products through real-time troubleshooting and demonstrations
- Answer email, phone and chat inquiries from clients regarding product use
- Document and effectively communicate bugs to product and development teams
- Employ a variety of strategies to test bug fixes and feature updates
- Document and effectively communicate feature requests to product and development teams that can improve user experience
- Monitor product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- Understand and be able to effectively communicate advanced security testing strategies
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other employees
- 3+ years of customer support within the information technology field
- Technical experience within the Information Technology field including experience with various operating systems (Windows, Linux MacOS), security technologies, network technologies
- Knowledge in solving complex technical problems
- Experience in reviewing system logs
- Knowledge of advanced security concepts, networks, end user device security guidelines and industry “best practices”
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal), and ability to work collaboratively and directly with multiple technical teams, as well as a diverse client community
- A strong desire to continuously learn new technologies
- Ability to work and succeed within a global team environment
- Previous experience with an incident ticketing and tracking system such as Jira is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Required Experience and Skills
- B.A./B.S. in a Computer Science or related field or Military experience in a related MOS
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Support Engineer”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.