AttackIQ is seeking a web producer as we grow our company! Your role in the Marketing team is to create and execute digital production in support of our brand and demand generation strategies. You will partner with multiple internal organizations (Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer Success, Product Management and more) and be crucial to our success in presenting our messaging and content on the AttackIQ websites. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-performance, Series C cybersecurity software team and have an immediate impact on the growth of the company. AttackIQ offers a remote work location model for employee flexibility.
- Assist in development of website updates and enhancements for best user experience across desktop and mobile environments.
- Design web page layouts and components for WordPress, verify features, and ensure pages are functioning properly.
- Manage projects simultaneously with timely completion.
- Utilize data to inform teammates on performance of marketing campaigns and content on the AttackIQ website.
- Collaborate with business partners to set goals for content for future campaigns and make recommendations for improvements on both AttackIQ.com and academy.attackiq.com properties.
- Proactively share ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of the company.
- Technically adept, proactive, self-motivated, and driven by results.
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally.
- Strong communication skills.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment where growth potential is driven by your abilities and attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with WordPress, PowerPoint, Photoshop and / or other design programs.
- Minimum of 1 year of web marketing related work experience is required.
- Working knowledge of content writing and tools is required.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Web Producer”
Note to all recruitment agencies
AttackIQ does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. AttackIQ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
At AttackIQ we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.